Who are we?
We are Contango Digital Assets, a BVI business company registered under number 2086277 at the Registrar of Corporate Affairs, with a registered office at 4342 Intershore Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, BVI, VG1110. We are an investment company that (amongst other things) owns and operates non-fungible token projects. Where we decide the means or purpose of processing your personal data, we are for the purposes of applicable data protection legislation the “data controller".
What’s this notice about?
This notice explains how we process personal data, as a data controller, when operating our website www.contango.digital (the “Website”). We update this privacy notice from time to time, so please check back in on a regular basis as your continued use of the Website will be deemed to constitute acceptance of this privacy notice (as updated from time to time). Please note that some other websites or services mentioned on the Website are not operated by us, and you should refer to the privacy policies on those websites to understand how your personal data is being used.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights, although these rights may be limited in some circumstances:
- Ask us to send a copy of your personal data to you or someone else.
- Ask us to restrict, stop processing, or delete your personal data.
- Object to our processing of your personal data.
- Object to use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Ask us to correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- If we rely on consent to process data, or send direct marketing, you can withdraw consent by email to the email address below.
How do you contact us?
If you have any questions concerning this notice, including how you can exercise your rights, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Your Personal Data
We process the following information in order to grant access to certain features of our website:
- Personal information when voluntarily disclosed (Name, email address, social media accounts).
- Cryptographic wallet address.
- Token holdings, transfers, and staking activity.
How Do We Use It?
We process this information because it is necessary:
- For the purposes of legitimate interests. In particular, we track who holds a VANTA NFT to grant holders access to certain features of our website.
- We collect personal information provided voluntarily by site visitors so we have a way to communicate with them.
- We track how users interact with their token investments to determine if they should be allowed to enter our community, and to reward good actors.
Sources and Recipients
We collect data from the blockchain and through a form.
We hold this limited personal data only for as long as it is necessary to continue to retain that personal data to achieve the relevant purposes (taking into account the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of unauthorised access, and legal requirements).
Storage and Transfers
The personal data described in this notice is generally stored in BVI and Canada.. Where we transfer personal data internationally, we will implement appropriate measures (where required by data protection laws) in order to safeguard such transfers. For more information drop us a line using the contact details at the start of this notice.
We may disclose your personal data:
- Where required by law, government, competent authorities or the courts or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and for the purposes of preventing crime and fraud (for example, we may share personal data with our professional advisors, investigators, or credit reference agencies).
- With suppliers and subcontractors, as necessary for the purposes set out in this notice.
- With other members of our corporate group and our international network of partners.
- If involved in an investment, merger, acquisition, or sale of our organisation or assets, personal data we hold about you may be shared on the basis of the legitimate interests of us, our shareholders, customers and other parties to a transaction, unless those interests are outweighed by prejudicial impacts upon you.